DNN® ( formerly DotNetNuke® ) is the leading open source web content management platform (CMS) in the Microsoft ecosystem. The product is used to build professional looking and easy-to-use commercial websites, social intranets, community portals,
or partner extranets. Containing dynamic content of all types, DNN sites are easy to deploy and update. The DNN Platform has been downloaded more than 8 million times and powers more than 750,000 websites globally. A community of more than 1
million members forms a powerful support network.
Thousands of commercial extensions, apps and skins are available at the
DNN Store that make extending a DNN site fast and affordable.
Free open source extensions are also available from the
DNN Extensions Forge.
In addition to robust content management, the free, open source DNN Platform includes the following built-in features:
- A rich-text editor
- File management
- Cloud-ready with MS Azure compatibility
- Mobile API and basic mobile device detection
- Core written in C#
- Single installation, multiple portals
- Social API (in DNN 6.2 and above)
- Modern client-side Web tools like CSS 3, HTML 5 and JQuery
- Bulk email
- Robust security
- Administration features like: security roles, protected content and site log
DNN on Facebook
Questions & Answers