Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue that prevented non admins and non hosts to save HTML content as a template
- Fixed potential endless loop when using the device redirection on a new site
- Fixed UI issue where sub menus could go off screen
- Fixed issue that stopped users from switching sites from the control bar
- Fixed CSS issue for disabled menu items
- Fixed issue with link in the Journal when a site is restored in a different server
- Fixed issue that prevented pop ups from closing when a window would not use the default alias for JQuery
- Fixed errors when registering or logging in using a Twitter account
- Fixed issue that stopped users from updating the Max File Size value
- Implemented functionality in the Admin > Advanced Configuration > Languages so that users are able to re install and upgrade language packs
- Fixed error in the HTML Editor Image Manager that stopped users from navigating the complete folder structure
- Improved performance of the File Explorer when looking for files from an HTML module
- Fixed issue where more than one language pack was being shown for each language during installation
- Fixed issue where notification emails were not being sent
- Fixed issue where the wrong timezone would be set in the host user's profile
- Fixed issue where email was not getting delivered when a user received a message from another user
- Fixed issue that prevented users from renaming pages that include special characters
- Enhanced the flow when downloading documents that can be opened in a browser (like xml)
- Removed non FIPS compliant code from the Client Resource Management component
- Fixed issue where the user was not able to download language packs from the host > languages section
- Implemented functionality to send query strings when redirecting sites using the mobile redirection feature
- File Manager Module
- HTML Module
- Journal Module
- Messaging Module
When i want EDIT a Html Content From HTML Module i have this error :
Uncaught ReferenceError: OnDnnEditorClientSubmit is not defined 596?popUp=true:543
(anonymous function) 596?popUp=true:543
(anonymous function) jquery.js:9597
on Jun 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Only thing preventing me from giving 5 stars was that the database settings kept failing when installing. Only after manually editing the web.config it could install correctly.
on Mar 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM
The problem with the Control Panel is still present...
Already present in DNN 7 BETA (October 2012), and we are end of February, the bug is still there...
More information on this bug here:
on Feb 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM
@wwwcoder, I also had this bad expirience, and then i notice that it was caught by ICBC netbank anti-fishing plugin, after i uninstall the plugin, it becomes correct.
on Feb 15, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I had to rate this as fair. What happened guys? Did you let the UI designers have free reign?! The UI enhancements are nice, but it's so slow now. Click a radio button and then wait, wait, wait for the other one to be unselected and the new one being selected.
on Feb 14, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Stop replacing files, which are not related to release. For example, Defaul.aspx. I have to rewrite it again and again to support viewport and favicons (for Metro, Apple, etc.) and erase unvalid metatags. BTW, why don`t you get rid of module anchors (e.g. "<a name="">"? They`re unvalid too. I`m looking forward to support latest jQuery versions too.
on Feb 13, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Turkish language site has a problem. There is an error on the page to add modules to Turkish.
modules> add new module does not work.
on Feb 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Same issue with ar-SA A critical error has occurred. Valid values are between 1318 and 1450, inclusive. Parameter name: year
on Feb 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Upgrade went well. Nice job.
on Feb 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Excellent update. Fixes a lot of problems.
on Feb 7, 2013 at 2:38 AM
on Feb 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM
I give 1 star for this release because the 3+ year bug in shared ssl config is still present, I cant believe this feature was released in DNN 4.5 and still NOT fixed (see http://support.dotnetnuke.com/issue/ViewIssue.aspx?ID=17535&PROJID=2). And to top it off, some developer logged onto the issue the other week, stated he couldn't reproduce the issue and then closed it!!! GEEEEZ!!!!
on Feb 6, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.