Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue that caused message replies to now show in the feed
- Fixed errors in Razor DDR Templates when upgrading to a version higher than 7.0.0
- Fixed issue that prevented hosts users from changing their password
- Fixed issue that caused line feeds to be removed from messages when using Firefox
- Fixed UX issue when copying pages from the control panel
- Fixed JS errors when creating pages using IE 10
- Fixed issue where standard asp file input elements were rendered incorrectly
- Fixed drag and drop functionality when updating a user's profile picture
- Replaced the old style icons for modules shown in the control panel
- Fixed issue that caused the server to hang when pages were moved using the Pages Module
- Fixed issue that caused the site logo to not function correctly on child websites
- Fixed issue that caused autocomplete to fail when a Console Module was added to a page
- Fixed module actions positioning issues when using ajax to load content after the page is rendered
- Enhanced the way user names are displayed when liking comments in the Journal Module
- Fixed issue that caused multilingual sites to show duplicate entries in the site switching tool in the control panel
- Fixed issue that caused multiple entries to be added to the ContentItems table when adding tags to modules
- Updated the list of devices in the Preview Management Module to include the most popular devices to date
- Pages Module
- DDR Menu
- Journal Module
- Messaging Module
The UI redesign is very difficult to use. DNN 6 was much better!
on Apr 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
The checkbox values inverted? Checked delivers "false" and not checked "true" value. Does someone else experience this?
on Mar 26, 2013 at 5:53 PM
The UI is clunky and very slow/frustrating to use, the general performance of the site is also slow compared to previous versions.
on Mar 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Upgrade went well on two DNN websites. Not sure what better to expect ..... we are spoiled with monthly updates ....
on Mar 7, 2013 at 9:38 PM
perfect upgrade from 7.0.3 in less than 60 seconds. Thanks
on Mar 7, 2013 at 4:29 AM
31:17 Minutes | 74% Installing Module - DNNCE_RazorHost_07.00.04_Install.zip
hang on azure based upgrade. no time out
on Mar 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.