Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue that caused broken links when changing the name of a page
- Added search capabilities in the page management section
- Added new funtionality to the Member Directory so that users can choose between the different search options
- When creating a social group the newly created role group is now set as the default group
- Implemented new functionality to allow users to hid the login button in the default skin
- Removed the module and skin templates from the Starter Kit package
- Fixed issue that shows an error when registration is set to unique display name
- Fixed issue that made child site files not to show when managing sites
- Fixed UX issue when changing the file size in the configuration management section
- Fixed issue in the Journal module where followers could see posts that are meant for friends only
- Fixed paging conflict between roles and users in the users' accounts screen
- Added new functionality that allows users to see all the social groups they belong to
- Fixed issue where separating a site from a group would not copy all the users
- Fixed issue when creating a page from a template when the template has modules that are set to display on all pages
- Removed the "-" from the invalid character list for page names
- Fixed the styling in the date time picker to display the time
- Fixed issue that shown the tokens when searching for pages
- Fixed issue that made the site redirection management screen to not work correctly when pop ups are disabled
- Fixed issue where exported templates point to the incorrect site settings
- Fixed issue that caused Social Group Roles to be limited to the Global Role group
- Fixed issue when page names include a ":" colon
- Fixed issue where scheduler runs overlap when retry is set to a short interval
- Fixed issue with modules that are expected to display in all pages and Content Localization is enabled.
- Implemented auto-refresh functionality in the message center so that users can see updates in real time without refreshing the page
- Device Preview Management Module
- Pages Module
- Journal Module
- Member Directory Module
- Site Groups Module
1. "Database Connection Error". Connection string is correct - I can use it from other applications. Can connect from SQL Management Studio.
2. Install wizard keeps saying in big red box "Object Qualifier must start with a letter and be no more than 20 characters." Even though it's an optional field and I don't want to specify it.
Cannot get past step 1....Reverting to version 06.02.07
on Jun 12 at 3:37 PM
RSS not working, Ribbonnav/page edit error, users can't edit their own profiles.
While there are "fixes" we should not need to patch a release to get basic functions working.
Aside from that, it is pretty fast.
on Jun 7 at 7:23 PM
this's version that have a issue when you want to install a new DNN.
Because of coding error in the code section to check "no Upgrade" status in new system.
Pls fixing this by remove this that you should be remove t check in the "No Upgrade" code section.
on Jun 7 at 7:18 PM
Response.Redirect(Globals.NavigateURL(Globals.HomeTabId... doesn't work.
Seven times I have tried to install this version and all seven times I can't get edit page to work.
When go to 'add new module' dnn redirect me to home page.
on May 31 at 6:04 PM
Installation Wizard is broken. Trying to load DNN_Logo.png over and over....
on May 31 at 10:37 AM
@Just1Dave I can register successful on your site without any issues.
on May 20 at 11:13 PM
buttons stopped showing for registration, missing things all over the place you can see at http://www.gardensandgoodfood.com and try to register, wait for a fix before getting a headache trying to upgrade to this version.
on May 18 at 10:54 PM
Ok, got the same problem. Adding new modules is not working! Sloppy. Took me all day to recover my project.
on May 17 at 9:23 AM
Upgrading of a large site with lots of modules from 07.00.03 to 07.00.06 went flawlessly and within a minute! (but always make sure to backup site and database!!)
on May 13 at 10:00 PM
Build is broken. Adding new or existing modules doesn't work. Stay with 7.05 version until this get fixed.
Issue resolved by Bruce's fix.
on May 6 at 7:01 AM
I don't like the new UI/UX that was introduced with DNN7 - but otherwise the release update worked fine and I can't reproduce mermin's issues...
on May 4 at 8:53 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.