- Added the ability to perform permanent redirect from an existing page using the page settings screen.
- Fixed issue with the permanent forms authentication cookie which cause problems in SSO environments.
- Fixed issue which required a workaround to import page templates into a portal
- Fixed a caching issue which prevented modules from being properly cached if they used a specific caching method overload
- Fixed issue which resulted in an error installing the Broadcast Polling Provider
- Fixed tab redirect issue which allowed a user to directly navigate to a tab which was supposed to redirect to another URL
- Fixed a continuous redirect issue which occurred when trying to upgrade from early 4.x releases to 4.9.1
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 4.9.2 packages.
Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements
were corrected with each release.