- Fixed issue where banners were not properly rotated according to the specified views/clicks
- Fixed issue where upgrades could fail if the the user account did not have permission to update objects in some db schemas
- Fixed issue where list values were visible outside of the Portal where they were created.
- Fixed issue where caching providers were not rendering unicode characters properly.
- Fixed issue with missing Telerik assembly in the source package.
- Fixed issue where Ajax HostSetting was not properly set on upgrade from 4.x installations.
- Fixed issues where upgrades would fail with a unique index violation
- Fixed issue with the Starter Kit which was missing HTML module files
- Fixed issue where page templates were not working correctly
- Fixed default settings for the module and output caching providers
- Fixed issue which prevented Blog module from working after some upgrades to 5.x
- Fixed issue when creating a new module in the Module Definition Wizard if the .ascx extension was not specified.
- Fixed issue where localization was not working if the application virtual directory name was also part of the module name.
- Fixed issue where the FriendlyName for Schedule Items was not being saved.
- Fixed issue where GetUserCountByPortal was making excessive database calls instead of using cached values
- Added binding redirect setting in web.config to prevent versioning issues with Telerik assembly
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.2.0 packages.
Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements
were corrected with each release.
- FileModuleCachingProvider 05.02.01
- MemoryModuleCachingProvider 05.02.01
- SchedulingProvider 05.02.01
Below is a list of SHA1 Hash values for each file so that you can verify if you have an official release.
We have updated the release with the Starterkit which was postponed for further testing
05.02.01_StarterKit.vsi consists of 4 parts
- Website template – works as expected.
- DotNetNuke Dynamic module (Creates a DotNetNuke Dynamic Module) – works as expected.
- DotNetNuke Simple Dynamic module (Creates a simple DotNetNuke Dynamic Module) – is not working as expected, this will be resolved in 5.2.2
- DotNetNuke Skin – works as expected.