Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue where tabname lookup's were case-sensitive and caused problems when loading controls.
- Fixed issue where Captcha control did not include a value for the Alt attribute.
- Fixed issue where the Create New Module wizard allowed the user to select an invalid 'Owner' folder.
- Fixed issue where uninstalling a module with 'delete files' unchecked deletes the files anyway.
- Fixed issue where GetMappedDirectory would log an exception during install.
- Fixed issue where the Starter kit was missing the HTML module.
- Fixed issue where the source package did not include the HTML module.
- Fixed issue with missing databaseowner and objectqualifier tags in the 5.2.1 SqlDataProvider script.
- Fixed issue where portal templates ceased working in 5.2.1.
- Fixed issue with page quotas where GetTabCount stored procedure had not been updated for localization changes introduced in 5.2.0.
- Fixed issue where Host email test fails but no email addresses are listed in the error message.
- Fixed issue where temp files were left if extension installation was cancelled.
- Fixed issue where Captcha was not regenerated if login failed.
- Reverted syntax that grants stored procedure permissions to previous version, as GRANT EXECUTE TO was problematic on shared hosts.
- Fixed issue where vendor registration email did not contain the vendor name.
- Added the ability to specify a custom animation function for the Visibility Widget.
- Updated title and help text to make optional for forcing a captcha for associating logins clearer.
- Added documentation to the Dynamic Module template that is displayed when a new module is created using the template.
- No modules or providers have been updated in the 5.2.2 packages.
Very smooth easy upgrade! Even a designer could do it ;)
on Feb 23, 2010 at 9:39 PM
As usual, DotNetNuke gets better with each release. I am loving that the project is having regular and meaningful releases adding stability and new features. This release is proof of that.
on Feb 20, 2010 at 3:55 AM
Upgraded 3 sites with no issues.
on Feb 17, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Installed 1st time - 0 errors! Click click click INSTALLED! Brilliant!
on Feb 14, 2010 at 10:08 PM
All stability issues seem to be dealt with. Best release so far. As always, upgrading's dead simple. Thanks team.
on Feb 12, 2010 at 8:12 AM
Upgraded 5 of my installations with no issues.
on Feb 12, 2010 at 1:35 AM
Clean installation works like a champ!
on Feb 11, 2010 at 11:19 PM
Another great release, 5.2.2 is the version of DNN I run on my sites.
on Feb 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM
After upgrading to 05.02.02 my host user cannot login.
it gives an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" :-(
Nothing in the event log - very difficult to "debug"
on Feb 9, 2010 at 3:23 PM
upgrade all my portal sites to DNN 5.2.2 Not one single problem. Great work guys!
on Feb 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM
@muljadibudiman - this is by design. The source version is often overlaid over an existing install so it cannot have a web.config otherwise it will overwrite the existing site one. In addition you must compile the source solution - it has a post-build step that copies across all the necessary dlls (including telerik) to the bin folder.
on Feb 1, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Same issue with 5.2.1:
New Install zip is good - followed instructions, when browsing it errors out. hint: In IIS Use Classic .NET AppPool, rather than DefaultAppPool. The Source Code package will result in a site that throws a NullReferenceException. This is because it's missing web.config - rename developer.config to web.config. Also need to copy Telerik.Web.UI.dll from New Package to bin folder
on Jan 31, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Upgraded 5.2.0 without any issues. No errors during upgrade.
Changing my rating from 5 to 3 stars though. I get hundreds of errors every day on my event log:
"Access to the path '\Cache\Modules\' is denied." -- it doesn't seem to affect the site, but the log grows exponentially... if you don't clear it daily.
on Jan 29, 2010 at 2:05 AM
Experienced an unresolved "An Error Occurred." with NO solutions in site. I even blogged about this bad experience. 5.2.2 is not ready for prime time IMHO.
on Jan 27, 2010 at 2:40 AM
Awesome. I retract previous complaints for 5.2.1. This package far superior. No more HTML module issues in the starterkit, seamless upgrade from several sites (including some 4.x ones :)) Very happy.
on Jan 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM
Installed without any hiccups!
on Jan 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM
NO COMMENT!!! Flawless upgrade from 05.02.00! Thanks goes to the Community and the DNN Development Team.
on Jan 23, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Upgraded several portals with no problems.
Very smooth operation.
Windows server 2008 R2 x64 SQL2008 R2 November CTP.
on Jan 23, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Upgrade has been smooth and successful from 5.2.0.
on Jan 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM
Good work - upgraded a number of DNN portals to 5.2.2 without any issues.
on Jan 21, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.