- Fixed issue where portal settings were not saved per portal.
- Fixed issue with importing page templates.
- Fixed issue with updating Site Settings.
- Fixed issue with System.Web.Extensions dependencies when running in ASP.NET 4.0
- Fixed issue with User Profile and Custom Registration modules
- Fixed the View Profile module so it displays a message if it is placed on a page which is not defined as the Portal's profile page.
- Fixed issue with content list module not being added to search results.
- Fixed issue with yellow screen on some upgrades.
- Fixed issue with the packaging of Telerik RadEditor Provider
- Fixed issue with displaying child folders in Telerik RADEditor Provider File dialogs.
- Fixed issue where the registration email was being sent to the user being registered instead of the admin user.
- Fixed issue with missing fields in new vw_PortalsDefaultLanguage View
- Fixed issue with Tags skinobject which didn't validate for empty strings.
- Fixed issue with the name of the Content List module
- Improved performance of GetTabPermissionsByPortal stored procedure.
- Improved efficiency of core object caching.
- Improved performance by precompiling commonly used regular expressions.
- Improved performance by using more efficient string comparison methods.
- Support icon in ribbon bar is now hidden in CE.
- Check issue DNN-12122, second to last paragraph. This behavior is according to spec.
- Included latest release of Telerik controls.
- Ensured compatability with ASP.NET 4.0 runtime.
- Ported TelerikEditorProvider to Community Edition
- Ribbon Bar Control Panel –The new ribbon bar control panel provides content contributors with more editing options in a highly convenient format, allowing users to create pages, install new modules, edit content, and preview pages more quickly and easily than ever before.
- Added support for localising portal details. If a site is running with multiple active languages, the site settings page allows an administrator the ability to provide different settings for each language (culturecode). In addition, this supports a fallback strategy where if no record exists for a language, a check is made for a record for it's fallback, and if no record exists then it fall's back to the portal default language.
- User account escalation Vulnerability
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.4.0 packages.
Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements
were corrected with each release.
- Telerik Editor Provider 05.04.00