- Updated the Installation Wizard's Polish & German language packs.
- Improved performance of Sql script for listing modules by portal.
- Improved DeleteModule method to handle instances where object may be null.
- Increased the number of Users that a DNN installation can handle to 2.14 billion.
- Increased the size of the Admin - Pages list box to cater for sites with a large number of pages.
- Removed "obsolete" state from DotNetNuke.Services.Mail.Mail.Sendmail.
- Fixed issue with emailing Vendor details to the Admin and conformation details to the Vendor.
- Fixed issue where Sitemap does not work if globalisation culture is a culture that uses comma as separator
- Fixed issue with missing type specification in SiteMapSettings.
- Fixed issue where upgrade fails when site has a non-'en-US' default language
- Fixed issue with link editor showing pages the user does not have View permissions for.
- Fixed issue with registration emails not being sent from Child Portals.
- Fixed issue with Role update email not beiung sent to the user.
- Fixed issue where default tabs for Site Settings were not created when creating settings for a new language.
- Fixed issue where localization upgrade script was incorrect and could result in error on upgrade.
- Fixed issue where localization updates were not properly applied to individual portals.
- Fixed an Issue, where Language Editor returned to Language List on update of any file.
- Fixed issue with jQuery not loading early enough.
- Fixed issue with email sending not recognizing HTML properly.
- Fixed issue with port numbers in email address during installation.
- Fixed issue with passing connection information to Sql Module.
- Fixed issue where the User Skin object was ignoring the ShowUnreadMessages attribute
- Fixed issue where the profile ImageEditControl datatype was only added to Portal 0.
- Fixed issue with url formatting when no context exists. Adding "http" is fallback position.
- Fixed rare issue where the install wizard could leak useful database connection information under certain conditions.
- Fixed issue where messenging module failed to filter for dangerous html/script.
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.4.2 packages.
Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements
were corrected with each release.