- Added automatic portal alias creation for single portal installs
- Updated the file manager upload page to allow user to upload multiple files without returning to the file manager page.
- Fixed issue with Event Log Email Notifications.
- Fixed issue where Telerik HTML Editor was unable to upload files to secure or database folder.
- Fixed issue where registration page is not set correctly during an upgrade.
- Fixed issue where Sendmail stripped HTML and Links from emails.
- Fixed issue where Ribbon Bar CSS was included on the page even when Ribbon Bar was not visible.
- Fixed issue where "My Folder" was not available in the URL control and the Telerik HTML Editor
- Fixed issue where the language skinobject dropdown does not maintain state between postbacks
- Fixed issue where the UserProfile PhotoURL property not set properly
- Fixed issue where Data Caching code could result in race condition
- Fixed issue where a portalalias with a trailing "/" would cause a 404 error
- Fixed issue where reference copies of modules are not copied from the primary to secondary language pages.
- Fixed issue where a disabled language can result in orphaned pages which are not localized with Content Localization
- Fixed issue where content item wasn't being assigned to host tabs resulting in error when changing the host page title
- Fixed issue where localized grid header columns did not sort
- Fixed issue where the ribbonbar control panel was not properly moving pages when localization was enabled.
The following extensions have been updated in the 5.6.0 packages.  Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were corrected with each release.
- Events Module 05.01.05
- Forums Module 05.00.00
As with any release, we recommend you perform a complete file and database backup before performing any upgrade on a production website and that you first conduct a trial upgrade on a staging version of the site. Following these guidelines will ensure that you are able to recover should any unforeseen problems arise during the upgrade process.
Need a little help?
Ask questions in our friendly forums at http://forums.dotnetnuke.com!