Jan 13, 2011
Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue to remove preCondition checks when upgrading to .Net 4.0
- Fixed issue where some valid domains were failing email validation checks.
- Fixed issue where editing Host menu page settings assigns the page to a
- Fixed issue which caused XHTML validation problems in 5.6.0
- Fixed issue where an aspx page in any subfolder was inaccessible.
- Fixed issue where Config.Touch method signature had an unintentional breaking
change in 5.6.0
- Fixed issue which caused error on adding new super user account
- Fixed issue where Google Analytics was broken during upgrade to 5.6.0
- Re-Added Checkbox to Profile Property Types
- Added ability to perform 301 redirects or use canonical URLs when site has
multiple portal aliases.
- Changed default viewstate encryption setting to reflect security best practices.
- Added new core module to enable the use of Razor scripts in sites running
- Added the ability to create Child Portal type aliases to existing portals.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.