DNN 8.0.0 CTP 5 is focused on delivering a nearly complete Dynamic Content Creator experience, a new quick settings feature, enhancements to the module manifest, and additional Admin module separation. For more information on these features see the announcement in the DNN Community Blog.
- Dynamic Content Viewer
- Quick Settings menu
- Create Admin/Host pages from module manifest
- SiteLog removed
- Vendors/Banners modules removed
- All NavigationProviders except DDRMenuProvider removed
Previously Delivered Features
- MVC Modules
- SPA Modules
- HMAC Authentication for WebServices
- DCC API
- Separate Newsletter and Recycle Bin modules.
- Dynamic Content Type Manager
- Incremental upgrades
- OAuth Server Support
- CKEditor as the default HTML editor
- ASP.Net 4.5+
- ASP.Net MVC 5.0.1
- ASP.Net WebAPI 2.0
You can view the current source code in the DNN 8.0 GitHub repositoryNOTE:
This is a preview release and is not intended for production use.