DNN 8.0.0 CTP 7 is a minor upgrade from CTP 6 and primarily focuses on stabilizing the platform. This build provides numerous bug fixes and enhancements specifically related to the Dynamic Content Creator, the MVC framework and SPA module support. This release also adds API support for defining list types within the Dynamic Content Creator. This feature will be more fully supported in an upcoming beta release.
- List support in DCC API
- Performance Enhancements
- Bug fixes
- SiteLog removed
- Vendors/Banners modules removed
- All NavigationProviders except DDRMenuProvider removed
Previously Delivered Features
- MVC Modules
- SPA Modules
- HMAC Authentication for WebServices
- DCC API
- Separate Newsletter and Recycle Bin modules.
- Dynamic Content Type Manager
- Dynamic Content Viewer
- Quick Settings Menu
- Incremental upgrades
- OAuth Server Support
- CKEditor as the default HTML editor
- ASP.Net 4.5.1
- ASP.Net MVC 5.1.1
- ASP.Net WebAPI 2.1
You can view the current source code in the DNN 8.0 GitHub repositoryNOTE:
This is a preview release and is not intended for production use.