Other Available Downloads
Core API Docs
Breaking Changes (from 8.0.0)
The following are breaking changes
that can impact upgrades as well as third party extensions:
- .NET 4.5.1 or higher is now required
- Removed the following administration modules from the product: Site Log, Newsletters, Vendors & Banners
- Removed the following navigation providers: ASP2Menu, DNNDropDown, DNNMenu, DNNTree, Solpart
- Removed the following functionality/modules: What’s New, Feed Browser, Widget Framework, Getting Started, Content List
- Removed the legacy appSetting connection string (modules that have not updated for this in the past years will now break as a result)
- Moved Telerik controls to a new assembly, requiring third party extension to recompile to continue to work (this is so phase them out completely in the next series of releases)
- Removed support for Internet Explorer 8
- Third Party Modules (formerly core modules that shipped with the Platform) known to break on this upgrade and require new versions to be installed:
subsequent releases are no longer published on Codeplex.
If you are looking for DNN Platform versions 8.0.4 and later, please search at https://github.com/dnnsoftware/Dnn.Platform/releases.
on Today at 12:31 AM
Why is this 8.0.3 but the latest source release is only 8.0.2?
on Jun 4 at 7:56 PM
This release (8.0.3) removes the install files after installing
How do we install the multiple Modules? (~/Install/Install.aspx?mode=InstallResources)
on Jun 1 at 11:17 AM
Great work, this update does clear the Install and Update files. Feel safer now, thanks folks!!!
on May 31 at 12:56 PM
redirection seems to be fixed, thank you
on May 31 at 1:47 AM
@TPPerlman This release (8.0.3) does remove its install files after installing, just as you suggest it should.
No problems upgrading from 8.0.2 on several sites.
on May 27 at 5:22 PM
No issues upgrading from 08.00.02 to 08.00.03
on May 27 at 2:49 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.