- Fixed issue where HTML Editor dialogs were not displaying correctly in alternate languages
- Fixed issue with Regex for email validation
- Fixed race condition in the core scheduler
- Fixed issue where editing Host page settings would result in broken host menu
- Fixed issue where "Apply to All Modules" setting was not propogating settings correctly.
- Fixed issue where browser language detection was not working for child portals
- Fixed issues where ASPX pages in subfolders were returning an error
- Fixed issue where the Host Users list was not showing the correct users
- Fixed issue where SendMail API was throwing validation error on valid email address.
- Fixed issue where adding runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true" to web.config would result in some file types not being accessible
- Enhanced Host>SQL module to log module usage
- Enhanced user manager to allow users to be restored or hard-deleted
- Enhanced the way modules are identified in HTML for easier CSS control
- Added the ability to disable the Auto-PortalAlias feature
- Added numerous performance enhancements
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.6.2 packages.
Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements
were corrected with each release.
- Blog 04.01.00
- Documents 04.01.02
- Forum 05.00.01
- RazorHost 01.00.01
- Store 03.00.00
The Telerik Install package includes the Q1 2011 release of Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX that addresses many problems with Internet Explorer 9.0. There is a known issue with Telerik and DotNetNuke forums. As with any release, we recommend you perform a complete file and database backup before performing any installation on a production website and that you first conduct a trial installation on a staging version of the site. Following these guidelines will ensure that you are able to recover should any unforeseen problems arise during the upgrade process.
- Localized Web App Gallery translation for Chinese (zh-CN) graciously contributed by http://www.51aspx.com
- Would you like to contribute a translation? Please contact email@example.com.