Other Available Downloads
- Fixed behavior of Language detection when Content Localization is not enabled
- Fixed issue in the HTML Module with links to secure pages (https)
- Fixed issue with subfolders in Cloud providers
- Fixed issue with the Telerik Editor in full screen mode when popups are disabled
- Included the RadEditor in the upgrade package
- Fixed issue caused by loading a DotNetNuke site in an iFrame with Modal Popus enabled
- Fixed issue with having the same skin in the _default folder and site skin folder
- Fixed issue with managing Users in Role
- Resolved the conflict between the Whitespace Filter and the File Manager
- Fixed issue with setting the icon of the homepage
- Fixed issue with folder duplicates in the File Manager
- Updated extension catalog to show "friendly" extension name, rather than the extensionname field
- Added regular expression validation to the account creation process. This allows admin to enforce policies like: user names must be valid email addresses
- Users can now use CAPTCHA during the password retrieval process
- Reordered text on screen to make default site warning more obvious
- HTML Module
- Messaging Module
- Taxonomy Manager
Nice to see DNN moving steadily ahead. Great release! I've had 6 existing sites upgrade smoothly from 5.4.x or higher to 6.0.1 - also, getting better control over the RadEditor is just awesome.
on Oct 3, 2011 at 2:10 AM
i think this version has some conflicts as i can see this version has the professional version permission module and i guess this cause a lot of security issues regarding the file manager and the html editors, anyone share the same case with me
on Sep 25, 2011 at 9:15 PM
ICONBAR Control Panel has bug with JS
on Sep 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM
I have problem
I faced problem in developing module with Pass Parameters , where the Pass Parameters not working like version 5
I hope this issue will be fixed.
on Sep 18, 2011 at 5:35 PM
In general an excellent release. There were a couple of minor bugs, most with workarounds. Love the new interface.
on Sep 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM
@Jason, you can log the issue by visiting support.dotnetnuke.com. Please provide as much detail as possible.
I'm experiencing random log outs at one of the child portals. Upgrade runs pretty smooth if previous release is DNN 6. However, you should read forum posts and notes if you are upgrading from earlier dnn releases with third party modules and skins. I had to update many modules and skins..
on Sep 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM
some good improvements on the admin UI and stability of the application. But still slow and buggy. I applaud the team for moving to C#.
on Sep 10, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Ribbon bar (or how you call it) didn't work. Had to rollback to 06.00.00. Will be waiting for next release :)
on Sep 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM
NavigateUrl doesn't work for Child Portals anymore -- which broke ALL the links I had within a child portal site. NOT HAPPY and I can't find anywhere else to report this issue.
on Sep 9, 2011 at 6:14 PM
I'm running into the following issue on a site upgraded from 5.6.3 to 6.01. If I login as a regular user this doesn't happen. Loging in as admin/super user results in the following error message (Displayed in the login pop up and thereafter the page in question).
An error has occurred. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of a
on Aug 30, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Tried to upgrade from 5.6.2 to 6.0.1, no luck. After the upgrade login page is messed up, and after I login I can see only errors, it's not usable. In the log there are lot of following errors, had to fall back to 5.6.3, which works fine.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.UI.Containers.ActionButtonList.get_ModuleActions()
on Aug 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Smooth upgrade from 05.06.01 -> 05.06.03 -> 06.00.00 -> 06.00.01. I really like the new interface, especially in edit mode. Nice use of popup windows too. I've been wanting a c# version for a while but was very nervous about being an early adopter. So far it's been fairly painless, just a few tweaks to my badly formed template.
on Aug 27, 2011 at 5:35 AM
Same error as in 6.0. I use log4net.dll in a custom module.
Install fails until removal of log4net.dll from bin folder.
From 'Decompile' I see that DotnetNuke.Log4Net.dll still uses namespace 'Log4Net' and not its own namespace.
on Aug 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM
found 1 same error from 6.0.0 problem with Leftmenu.
Solution: copy 3 files
from earlier Dotnetnuke Version 5.6.3 from folder .\admin\Skins and overwrite the newer files.
@DNN Team: Good job, thanks.
on Aug 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.