Other Available Downloads
- Updated XmlMerge to support location tags in web.config
- Added a date picker control to prevent users from entering the wrong date format when assigning security roles to users
- Fixed issue with deleting the homepage of secondary languages when using Content Localization
- Fixed issue loading attachments in the Newsletter module
- Fixed issue in the Text Editor that stopped the user from resetting values to empty or null
- Fixed issue with Telerik Folder Browser generating incorrect LinkClick urls for child portals
- Fixed issue when using Windows authentication after upgrading to DNN 6.0
- Fixed an issue during upgrade caused by the client dependency framework updating web.config for each extension installed - this was causing a problem with web.config file access
- Fixed issue with XmlMerge which could cause extension uninstalls to fail
- Fixed RadEditor Localization issue
- Fixed issue in Site Settings that prevented admins from updating fields
- Fixed Ribbon Bar issue related to apostrophe in Localization
- Fixed the errors generated when the Preview pop-up is opened
- Removed Log4Net Config file from the upgrade package
- Fixed issue with the User Account Photo
- Fixed issue with the sitemap generating TabId's instead of friendly URL's
- Fixed issue when synchronizing secured folders. Files were not being renamed to the correct extension
- Fixed error when updating the default alias
- Fixed issue during the creation of Language Packs
- Fixed issue that prevented help text from being shown in the Pages Module
- Fixed issue that prevented help text to be shown during installation
- Enhanced the create new website flow
- Fixed issue in the File Manager that was causing folder not to be shown after sync
- Added a missing localization key in the installation flow
- Fixed issue when moving more than one file in the File Manager
- Updated the Telerik Editor Provider to the latest version
- Fixed XHTML Compatibility issues in SkinController.cs
- Removed hard coded settings from the Banner SkinObject
- Fixed issue where setting up a site with insufficent permissions would show an unauthorized access error that showed the folder the site was in - the path has now been removed from the exceptio
- Fixed issue where cached failed passwords could theoretically be retrieved from browser cache
- File Manager Module
- HTML Editor Module
- Newsletter Module
- Banners Module
Everything works as expected (only upgrade from previous minor version). Great product. Used most or all of the configuration modules, and a lot of work as editor.
on Jan 23, 2012 at 5:42 AM
Smooth upgrade from 06.01.01 to 06.01.02 and addressed several key issues. Great job on this one!
Now if only the shared SSL issue could soon get fixed (which has been present since v4.5). I'm just sayin' :-)
on Dec 23, 2011 at 12:50 PM
As opposed to 6.1 this one seems to work just fine. Upgrade from 6.02 to 6.1.2.
on Dec 20, 2011 at 3:25 AM
Upgraded from 06.01.00 to 06.01.02, very smooth upgrade, no issue at all, thanks guys, great release :)
on Dec 19, 2011 at 9:14 AM
problems with page manager doesn't seem related to 6.1.2 upgrade. I upgraded several other websites to 6.1.2, I didn't have any issues with page manager on those sites. Still not able to implement dependency client framework on some sites though. The layout is all screwed up after implementing client dependency framework.
on Dec 18, 2011 at 8:36 AM
upgraded from 6.0.2 to 6.1.2 - no issues...brillant!
on Dec 18, 2011 at 7:42 AM
Having loads of troubles with creating child portals. Failures with templates, failures that create junk in the database that needs to be manually cleaned up. We suggest waiting for next version.
on Dec 18, 2011 at 6:23 AM
I am having the same issue with page manager. when I click on a tab to view settings, it spins for ever.....
on Dec 18, 2011 at 5:55 AM
I've just installed a fresh DNN (6.1.2) and got a lot of errors with loading Containers by Path. Seems they haven't tested DNN when it's installed as an application of a website. For example, www.mydomain.com/dnn/Home.aspx
Actually, dnn 5.6.x was more stable than any other dnn6.
Seems I've figured out the problem, problem is that I used "skins" as an application name for my dnn website.
on Dec 16, 2011 at 11:43 AM
Installed perfectly. Nice release. Thanks.
on Dec 15, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Becoming better and better with every version
on Dec 14, 2011 at 5:41 PM
upgrading, please wait for feedback
on Dec 14, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.