Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue when searching for words with special characters in them
- Fixed redirection issue when the user does not have permissions to access a resource
- Fixed issue when clearing the cache using the ClearHostCache() function
- Fixed issue when displaying the site structure in the link to page feature
- Fixed issue when inline editing the title of modules
- Fixed issue with incorrect redirection when portal alias mapping mode is set to redirect.
- Fixed issue with closing the Newsletter preview
- Updated the controls in the schedule UI to match the rest of the application
- Fixed issue where the hosts' profile picture is not copied to child sites
- Fixed issue with useFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl in medium trust environments
- Added a regular expression validation when creating User Name validation rules
- Fixed duplicate key exception in the File Manager
- Fixed issue in the creation of language packs for the RadEditor Provider
- My client is a very large international company where IE8 is still the standard. Upgrading IE is not an option.
- Fixed issue with the font used in the Dark Knight skin and languages that contain accents
- Fixed issue with language retention when using stating localization
- Fixed issue that stopped host users from deleting their lists entries
- Fixed upgrade issue when upgrading from 5.6.3 to 6.0.1
- Fixed CSS problem in the login / registration pages when using IE7 and IE8
- Fixed issue cause by URL's changing to small caps after login
- Fixed issues created by the system requiring multiple configurations for the applyCSS dropdown in the Telerik Editor Provider
- Created a new configuration that forces the host user to change the default password on the first login
- Updated the Dark Knight skin to use HTML5 as the doctype and dded HTML5 doctype as an option under fallback skin doctype
- Fixed issue in the File Manager when validating file extensions
fixed issue with
A critical error has occurred.
DotNetNuke.Web.UI.WebControls.TermsSelector with ID='termsSelector' was unable to find embedded skin with name 'Simple'. Please, make sure that you spelled the skin name correctly, or if you want to use a custom skin, set EnableEmbeddedSkins=false.
with the following
<!-- <add key="Telerik.Web.SkinsAssembly" value="DISABLED" /> -->
on Mar 29, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Works as expected again. Both upgraded our test environment and production.
on Mar 29, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I'm having an issue where the database isn't updating. So... my site is busted. It just keeps looping through the update process. I'll probably be spending the better part of the day trying to get this one fixed...
on Mar 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Login/Registration pages are working fine on IE7/8, but still the same CSS problem on User Profile/Edit Profile pages under IE7/8. Unless you fix the problem in the current version, i don't think its possible to upgrade to 6 from 5 those who are still using IE7/8. Hope will get the new build with in couple of days.
on Mar 22, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Issue 1. Chrome 17.0.963.79 m. issue.
I tried to make a link to page on the site 6.1.4 and there is no way to save.
Issue 2. I have an edit skin defined and a separate site skin defined - the edit pages are picking up the site skin not the edit skin - this is a show-stopper for me.
on Mar 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM
@kiranwebmail - database upgrades happen automatically after your overwriten the files, unless you have autoupgrade set to false. If so you will have to trigger it yourself - see http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Resources/Wiki/Page/AutoUpgrade.aspx
on Mar 13, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Thanks for release.
Even though I upgraded to 06.01.04. Like other upgrade release there is no update process of database. am I missing something. If any steps are there please correct me.
on Mar 12, 2012 at 4:49 AM
problem with google chrome, in radeditor hiperlink manager
on Mar 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM
upgraded three fairly big websites from 6.1.3 to 6.1.4 without a glitch. Super upgrade experience!
on Mar 10, 2012 at 7:04 AM
aageEilertsen, you should also copy Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.dll to bin folder, also you can find more details on http://blogs.telerik.com/blogs/posts/11-07-05/new-telerik-ajax-skins-assembly.aspx
on Mar 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM
When edit module.. (using Telerik 2012.1.215.40 edited web.config)
A critical error has occured DotNetNuke.Web.UI.WebControls.TermsSelector with ID='termsSelector' was unable to find an embedded skin with the name 'Simple'. Please, make sure that the skin name is spelled correctly and that you have added a .....
on Mar 9, 2012 at 3:28 PM
smooth and clean upgrade
on Mar 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Would not attach to local express database
on Mar 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Always looking forward to a new release. It's getting better every time.
on Mar 8, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Still previous Telerik dll version? No update to the current 2012 Q1 release dll's?
on Mar 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.