Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue where the module printing function was only visible to administrators
- Fixed issue where pane level skinning was being assigned to a default container for any content pane
- Fixed issue when using password aging and FB / Google authentication
- Fixed issue that was causing the DateEditControl to not load the assigned value
- Fixed issue that stopped additional profile properties to be displayed in the member directory after modifying the template
- Fixed error that stopped users from saving host settings when a custom port number is used in the SMTP server
- Fixed issue when replying to a message sent to a role by the administrator
- Fixed performance issue when importing site templates with hundreds of pages
- Improved flow when creating profile properties
- Fixed race condition when using the unverified users functionality
- Enhanced the page creation process so that "/", "-", "*" can be used in page names
- Fixed issue where the Enable Localized Content was disabled for newly added languages
- Fixed error shown to the user when the messaging is configured to limit the number of recipients to 1 and the user tries to message multiple users
- Fixed validation issue in the Trial Fee field when creating / editing roles using billing and trial periods
- Fixed UI issue in the biography field in the profile
- Enhanced the deletion process of child sites so that the folder is deleted and the name can be reused
- Updated the DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider so that the product runs in Azure successfully
- Member Directory Module
- Messaging Module
Been working on upgrading 3 sites from 6.1.3 to 6.2.4.
First site successful, but the Dark Knight skin used doesn't correctly show the breadcrumbs.
Second site: ran into a thread abort error towards the end of the upgrade. Reverted back to old site and ran again and it was successful.
Third site: have run into the thread abort error 3 times during upgrade. They always fail around 2:15.
on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Just upgraded my production server succesfully to 6.2.4 from 6.1.5. DNN did a great job on the performance. This version is fast!! I also use Active Social (AS), it runs perfect after some tweaking. If you also use AS be sure to upgrade to the latest version and comment the profilepic handler in the web.config. Saves you some issues. And now only one todo left... migrate AS to the new DNN social.
on Oct 26, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Upgrade when smoothly both in test and production. We upgraded directly from 5.6.7 without a hitch. For those who are upgrading from older versions. Here is a few hint to make your life a little easier. If you use the Minimal Extropy Skin, please update to version 1.0.7. You might have to update this manually and can find it on CodePlex. Also change your editor from the FCK editor to something els
on Oct 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM
New version - same shit whit the user registration and email verification. Normaly I like DNN but if you wait endlees without fixing simple bugs ...
on Oct 24, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Love DNN, but stuck on 6.1.2 for some time now. 6.2 breaks many features of the member profiles. With 6.2.4, you can't view other member profiles when logged in if the messaging module on the same User Profile page. Also, only administrators can view members in the Member Directory module Non-administrators get "loading" animation without any results. Also, paypal subscriptions are broken. :-(
on Oct 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Install 06.02.02 -> 06.02.04 no problems!
on Oct 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.