Other Available Downloads
- Add Office 2007 File Extensions to default allowable file extensions in Host Settings
- Add reference to SQL Server 2008 to Install Wizard to make it clear that SQL Server 2008 is supported
- Moved Whats New Module/Page to Host menu as it contains content which is not applicable to the Administrator
- Corrected a problem with "Auto" installation option which would occur when using a non-dbo database user
- Inline updates to Text/HTML were not HTML encoded when stored in the database
- AppBrowser renamed to AppBrowsers in order for ASP.NET to recognize it incorrectly
- Pages in the navigation menu linked directly to a file no longer served the file correctly
- Can not delete Portal if search items exist in the database which are associated to the portal
- Removed None Specified option for Folders in Page Export feature as it could cause an error if a user clicked Export without selecting a folder.
- Fixed major performance issue when adding new portals which would cause the system to unload and reload all cached objects
- Low - HTML/Script Code Injection Vulnerability
- The following modules and providers have been updated in the 4.9.3 packages. Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were corrected with each release.
There's an bug with the .net AJAX support in this version, which is pretty evident the second you try and do anything with Microsoft Ajax. Surprised that wasn't picked up, and even more surprised that the fix in 4.9.4 wasn't noted..
on Jun 11, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Still a bloated mess.
on Apr 24, 2009 at 1:23 AM
lainata koito imate za iziskan softwares sa ni6to pove4e ot zabavlenie....
on Apr 18, 2009 at 2:02 AM
Outstanding job, everyone! And I am not just saying that. :)
on Apr 10, 2009 at 2:27 AM
Another excellent release!
on Apr 8, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.