- Fixed issue with assembly version type.
- Fixed issue with multiple cancel buttons on Add User screen.
- Fixed issue with version number in Symbols package manifest.
- Fixed issue where system mails are sent from the recipient's email address instead of admin email address.
- Fixed issue with logo in Ribbon Bar.
- Fixed issue with race condition when adding entries to shared Dictionaries.
- Fixed issue with scheduler exceptions when more than one language is defined.
- Fixed issue when creating portals in non en-us culture.
- Fixed issue with adding a new language.
- Fixed issue with AJAX Script Manager
- Fixed issue with Source Package not opening correctly in Visual Studio.
- Fixed issue when logging into a multi-language portal when the user's preferred locale is not set.
- Fixed issue with generation of user links to use new Profile page.
- Updated version of Symbols package in manifest file.
- Improved 5.4.0 and 5.4.1 upgrade scripts to better handle upgrades when multiple languages are installed.
- Added label explaining portal localization drop-down on site settings. Updated static localization text to more friendly form.
- Added missing release notes for 5.4.
- We've added a C# source package to our distribution. The package is intended for educational purposes and should not be considered a replacement for our normal production source and install packages.
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.4.1 packages.
Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements
were corrected with each release.
- Blog Module 04.00.00
- Form and List 05.01.03