- Fixed issue to remove preCondition checks when upgrading to .Net 4.0
- Fixed issue where some valid domains were failing email validation checks.
- Fixed issue where editing Host menu page settings assigns the page to a Portal.
- Fixed issue which caused XHTML validation problems in 5.6.0
- Fixed issue where an aspx page in any subfolder was inaccessible.
- Fixed issue where Config.Touch method signature had an unintentional breaking change in 5.6.0
- Fixed issue which caused error on adding new super user account
- Fixed issue where Google Analytics was broken during upgrade to 5.6.0
- Re-Added Checkbox to Profile Property Types
- Added ability to perform 301 redirects or use canonical URLs when site has multiple portal aliases.
- Changed default viewstate encryption setting to reflect security best practices.
- Added new core module to enable the use of Razor scripts in sites running .Net 4.0
- Added the ability to create Child Portal type aliases to existing portals.
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.6.1 packages
Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were
corrected with each release.
- Newsfeeds Module 04.01.00
As with any release, we recommend you perform a complete file and database backup before performing any upgrade on a production website and that you first conduct a trial upgrade on a staging version of the site. Following these guidelines will ensure that you are able to recover should any unforeseen problems arise during the upgrade process.
Update: February 17, 2011
The RazorHost Module 1.0.1 is an updated version of the module included in 5.6.1. This new version addresses an issue with a missing assembly from the original package.