DNN 8.0.0 CTP 6 fixes a couple of upgrade issues for those that were running CTP 4. This release also adds support for reference types to the Content Type Fields. Now you can define a field which is either a standard data type ( image, date, guid etc) or another content type. With this change you can now compose rich content types. This is the first step in providing List types which will be available later this month in Beta 1.
- Dynamic Content Viewer
- Quick Settings menu
- Create Admin/Host pages from module manifest
- SiteLog removed
- Vendors/Banners modules removed
- All NavigationProviders except DDRMenuProvider removed
Previously Delivered Features
- MVC Modules
- SPA Modules
- HMAC Authentication for WebServices
- DCC API
- Separate Newsletter and Recycle Bin modules.
- Dynamic Content Type Manager
- Incremental upgrades
- OAuth Server Support
- CKEditor as the default HTML editor
- ASP.Net 4.5+
- ASP.Net MVC 5.0.1
- ASP.Net WebAPI 2.0
You can view the current source code in the DNN 8.0 GitHub repositoryNOTE:
This is a preview release and is not intended for production use.