Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue in the module editing drop-down caused by GZip compression
- Fixed issue where SendMail API was throwing validation error on valid email address
- Fixed errors generated when clicking on the help button in the Module Manager Popup section
- Fixed issue in the Import / Export features
- Fixed help text in the Edit Extension Settings Section
- Updated to the Q2 2011 release of Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
- Added new video and audio formats to the list of default allowed extensions
- Fixed issue when creating lists with the same name in a site
- Added a new log type when a page is created
- Updated the Extensions Feed to display the Extension Name instead of the Unique Package Name
- Fixed issue in the FormatEmail function
- Fixed issue in the HTML Template Manager
- Integrated the latest version of DDR Menu
- Changed default regular expression in the user name creation to remove the 5 chars minimum
The upgrade package miss a vital component. The new Telerik-assembly is not invluded in the upgrade package, ad thus the website wont run after installing the upgrade.
FIX: Download the Install package, use the Telerik assembly from that package. Change the entry in the web.config regarding dependent assemblies to reflect the correct telerik-assembly version.
on Oct 13, 2011 at 11:30 AM
@ KeithTuomi, 6.0.2 has now been added to the changelog - please note, items from pre-releases can always be seen on the roadmap - http://support.dotnetnuke.com/project/Project.aspx?Tab=Roadmap&PROJID=2 , there was just a short delay in marking 6.0.2 as a release so that it shows up on the changelog as expected.
on Oct 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM
Changes have not been added to Gemini - still only shows up to v6.0.1 on http://support.dotnetnuke.com/project/Project.aspx?Tab=Changelog&PROJID=2
on Oct 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.