Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue during CE to PE upgrade that caused the Google Analytics module to not be shown in the control panel or the Admin page
- Fixed issue in the HTML Template Manager
- Fixed unhandled exception when creating new extensions of type Dashboard Control
- Fixed issue where hidden pages were not being shown in Admin > User Accounts > User Settings > User Account Settings > Redirect After
- Fixed issue with non-standard folders in the RadEditor
- Fixed issue where Calendar Popups were not rendering in IE9
- Fixed installation flow when the user did not have the right file and folder permissions to finish the installation
- Fixed issue that was stopping users from logging in because of corrupt data in the Profile table
- Fixed issue in the class ContentController when trying to retrieve the metadata of content items
- Removed deprecated file TimeZoneEditor.ascx.resx
- Fixed issue that caused invalid values to be entered in the UserProfile table
- Fixed issue with folders not being shown when they were created from the HTML Module
- Fixed error logged when marking an item as ready for translation
- Fixed upgrade issue in the files table when upgrading from 5.x.x to 6.x.x.
- Fixed issue when creating module from the Newsletter module
- Fixed UI issue in the Tabs Module where the legend didn't wrap
- Updated assemblies to Telerik Q3 2011 Ajax
- Included missing key in the GlobalResources.resx file ("//Admin//Lists.text")
- Fixed issue where language key were missing in the RadEditor
- Implemented work around for a bug in the browser definition files that were causing ASP.NET to not be able to detect certain browsers
- Fixed issue with localization files not being handled correctly by the Telerik DNN Grid
- Fixed issue with large files that were causing a YSOD
- Fixed issue where the modal dialogs were inheriting from the site styles
- Fixed issue in the Cache Provider when using a PE template in a CE site
- Fixed casting issues to support Oracle data provider
- Fixed issue where non-approved users can gain access to user and role functions
- Fixed issue where the RadEditor provider can be used to confirm the existance of files
- Pages Module
- Newsletter Module
- File Manager
- HTML Module
If you're using localization for your site do not upgrade to this version. It has major issues with localization.
on Feb 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Works as expected. Tested on two installations. Basic configuration.
on Feb 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM
very good !
on Feb 17, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Succesfully upgraded from 600 to 613 but failed to load the site:
[Thread:6][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase -
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. This occurs for all 6+ versions.
And, no available built-in extension(i.e blog, survey, wiki) to install in New Install package. need separate downloads.
on Feb 14, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Upgrade went smooth for once. However the dark knight skin's mega menu is freakin' HUGE! Was this developed on a super high resolution monitor?
on Feb 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Upgrade from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3 with no issues, that's 2 in a row, great job! But still the shared SSL issue is not fixed, which has been present since v4.5: http://support.dotnetnuke.com/issue/ViewIssue.aspx?ID=17535&PROJID=2
Sorry but I have to rate 3 stars as this issue has been drug out far too long. I have defined the steps in the above issue as to how to duplicate this but it remains unfixed!
on Feb 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Found a few minor things, but this fixes a lot of issues we had with the previous version.
on Feb 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM
@Xeevis/@aggiedan97 - there is code in place to retry changing assemblies multiple times as app recycles can cause problems with large assemblies such as telerik. The code also creates an EventQueue task to update the reference after the change - if you have "modify" permissions to the web.config this will happen automatically.
on Feb 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Upgrade was smooth, had to fix the version in web.config to avoid Telerik.Web.UI error 'aggiedan97' mentioned. I believe assembly reload stopped thread that makes web.config changes from manifest? I don't get how can this possibly work automatically if there is circular dependency, you can't overwrite assembly without modifying web.config or vice versa.
on Feb 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Updated 3 sites, smooth upgrade !!! thanks
on Feb 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Smooth upgrade, but i have a js problem which comes from "dnncore.js" -> dnn.dom.attachEvent(window, "onload", __dnn_Page_OnLoad);
on Feb 2, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Smooth upgrade from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3. No problems at all. Good work!
on Feb 2, 2012 at 7:20 AM
attempted upgrade - no joy
Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it o
on Feb 1, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.