Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue that stopped users from creating vocabularies when the portal ID was not zero
- Fixed issue that caused modules configured to be displayed on all pages to be added to the wrong container in new pages
- Fixed page quota restriction issue in the Ribbon Bar
- Removed restriction that would not allow users to use a dash in page names. Now users can create pages with names like "site-map"
- Fixed issue that was causing the wrong container to be loaded in modules when in edit mode
- Fixed exception thrown in modulesettings.ascx.cs when the start or end dates are before the current date
- Fixed ordering problem when restoring pages with children from the recycle bin
- Fixed issue when applying a skin and a container to the host pages from the Pages module
- Fixed issue when a page is given a name that ends with the word "install"
- Fixed issue where the delete folder action did not function as expected within the Image Manager
- Fixed issue that caused pop up not to close when the retrieve password action was cancelled
- Fixed UI issue in the HTML Editor Manager
- Fixed issue in the DDRMenu when pages are set to hidden
- Fixed error logged when Banners were clicked
- Fixed issue in LinkClick when port numbers are used
- Fixed issue in SiteWizard.ascx where the "SelectedValue" is set to an invalid attribute
- Fixed issue where SendPassword.ascx fails because the ReturnURL was not specified in the querystring
- Fixed issue in the Search Input Settings page when the module was manually added to a page
- Added module load exceptions to the event log
- Fixed issue when creating extensions from Host > Extensions
- Fixed issue in the Site Settings when single quotes were being treated as escape characters
- Fixed issue with PDF's getting corrupted when sending them as attachments in the Newsletter Module
- Fixed font styling issues in the installation flow
- Fixed issue when adding modules to single culture pages and Content Localization is enabled
- Fixed error when accessing the online help from the tools menu
- Fixed issue where the Telerik editor removes html tags from pages
- Removed unnecessary confirmation dialog when unzipping folders
- Fixed error logged when uninstalling modules
- Fixed issue in the DDR Menu that was causing rendering issues when visiting the site using a mobile device
- Back-Ported the Site Redirection Management Module to CE
- Enhanced the UX in the Site Configuration Wizard
- Enhance the UX of the Create Page Wizard
- Migrated from the WURFL device data repository to the 51Degrees data repository
- Pages Module
- DDR Menu
- HTML Editor
- Device Detection Management Module
There is a typo in the german Languagepack for version 6.2.0
in the file globalresources.de-DE.resx is written:
<data name="EMAIL_USER_UPDATED_OWN_PASSWOR_SUBJECT.Text" xml:space="preserve">
<value>[Portal:PortalName] Kennwort aktualisiert</value>
and it should be (missing D)
<data name="EMAIL_USER_UPDATED_OWN_PASSWORD_SUBJECT.Text" xml:space="preserve">
on May 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM
i am tried to use <location> element to prevent inheriting all the settings to child application but i got this error.
"InheritInChildApplications cannot be set to "false" if the location path is referring to machine.config or the root web.config."
but it was working for 6.1.03
on May 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Upgraded from 6.1.3 to 6.1.5, and now only 2 of the 11 needed CSS files are being loaded. Others are having this problem as well, but no solution posted yet that I can find.
on Apr 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I upgraded from 6.1.4 to 6.1.5 (Web Matrix) and published the live site. Everything went smooth. Looks great! Thanks DNN team!
on Apr 21, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Again third party skin(s) craches after upgrading 6.1.3. to 6.1.4 or 6.1.5. A local install went smoothly, but skins fail to load correctly. In the release 6.1.3 there is a timeout problem. system craches to unexpected error when you load systen again after timeout period. mega store (professional version) had the same problem in version 6.1.3.
on Apr 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Good that focus is on stability! I have been with DNN now for 3 years or so, but for new users it would be great if EVERY release came with a readme on the download page: how to install / upgrade.
on Apr 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM
This version takes up more RAM than 6.1.4 version and have error: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: No such host is known, when using external jquery (CDN)
on Apr 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Upgrade was smooth from 6.1.4 to 6.1.5 with no issues, great job again! However the shared SSL issue which was fixed 2 releases ago, is again not included! (see: http://support.dotnetnuke.com/issue/ViewIssue.aspx?ID=17535&PROJID=2). Sorry but I have to rate 3 stars on this release as the shared SSL issue has been present since version 4.5!
on Apr 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM
tried to do a local install of DNN 6.1.5 and it failed: Executing Script: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider Error! (see DotNetNuke.Data.log.resources for more information), 00:00:18.857 - Executing Application Upgrades: 06.01.00 Error! changed to debug = true and tried it again and it installed fine.
on Apr 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Thank you for the new version!
on Apr 4, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.