Other Available Downloads
- Added the missing (ModuleActionCollection) Actions.Add(GetNextActionID, "~", "") overload
- Fixed issue with the Page Header Tags getting cut off
- Implemented missing French translations in the HTML Editor Manager
- Fixed issue in the member directory module where the advanced search box is not closed when the user moves away from it
- Fixed issue with LinkToMobileSite, LinkToFullSite and Meta skin objects not being registered in the mobile skin
- Fixed issue in the social groups listing counts after posts are deleted
- Fixed issue with the wrong register page being shown when changed in the site settings
- Fixed with the GlobalResouces/Template.resx no appearing in the Language Editor and Resource Verifier
- Fixed issue when page names include a ":" colon
- Fixed issue with the telerik editor not loading in the biography when changing profile properties to required.
- Fixed UX issue in the member directory module after updating the search settings
- Fixed issue with links that include non alphanumeric characters
- Changed the login control to display in a pop up
- Fixed rendering issue in the extensions module when using .net 4.0
- Fixed issue in the SitemapCacheDays after updating the search engine sitemap settings
- Fixed issue with the picture not being shown in the Member Directory module when SSL is enabled
- Fixed issue with the picture not showing up in the journal when SSL is enabled and the application uses a port different from 443
- Fixed UX issue when sending messages from the Member Directory
- Fixed issue friending users from the member directory
- Fixed issue caused by missing properties in the data provider
- Fixed issue with some of the host settings not being applied to child sites
- Fixed issue that allowed users to create pages with the name sitemap
- Fixed issue with the datatype list in the registration process
- Fixed rendering issue when deleting profile properties
- Updated to JQuery version 1.7
- File Manager Module
- HTML Module
- Journal Module
- Member Directory Module
- Social Groups Module
Some important issues still do exist. E.g.: An exception is raised when clicking Site Settings or reinstalling with new database.
on Jan 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Seems fine after figuring out some problems with the zip download. I suspect unrelated to the release itself.
on Aug 17, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Upgrade from 6.2.1 to 6.2.2 went just fine, not problem at all. Thanks!
on Aug 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM
I can't in good mind deduct any stars because all software has bugs, and this release is still rock solid awesome!
on Aug 14, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Performance has gotten slower with the last 3 releases (6.02.00+) - ever since the inclusion of 'social' stuff. If you're still at version 06.01.05 or lower, I'd suggest you stay with it for the time being.
on Aug 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM
I upgraded several DNN instances from 6.2.1 to 6.2.2 without any issues. The Servers also used Plesk as hosting environment, so it works well on Plesk 11.
on Aug 7, 2012 at 12:20 AM
again upgrade 6.2.1 to 6.2.2. crasches. skins are not loaded correctly. broken links to source. if you do not have controlpanel lying on megamenu layout crashes. checkout before you installl this version. you can lost your work. take necessary copies roll back instance
on Aug 6, 2012 at 9:25 AM
The logs show a consistent error message being thrown that relates to dnn_activesocial_Groups_ListMyGroups not being found.
I looked in the DataProvider for 6.2,6.2.1 and 6.2.2 but that stored proc is no where to be found. Is there some place to get this?
on Aug 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I give 1 star for the fixes in this release. I deduct 3 stars because the 3+ year bug in shared ssl is still present, I still cant believe no one else rags on this! (see http://support.dotnetnuke.com/issue/ViewIssue.aspx?ID=17535&PROJID=2). I deduct 1 more star due to the IE9 issue with DotNetNuke.RadEditorProvider (see http://support.dotnetnuke.com/issue/ViewIssue.aspx?ID=22047&PROJID=2)
on Aug 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Register page stopped working after update. Traced problem to profile properties called FirstName and LastName that were causing a duplicate key exception when loading the page (there are also built-in fields called FirstName and LastName).
on Aug 3, 2012 at 1:28 AM
After the update (which went fine), I get 2 big red "An error has occured" boxes under the login and register link buttons.
When clicking on "login", I get the same red box wit "an error has occured".
So I'm locked out of my website now...
The issue is probably related to my skin. Other instances seem to have no issues.
on Aug 2, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.