Other Available Downloads
- Fixed issue where mailto: links were not working when sending bulk email
- Fixed issue where uses did not see friendship relationships
- Problem is in 6.2, which does not show in the Versions Affected list above.
- Fixed the issue with cascade deletes in comments in CoreMessaging_Notification
- Fixed UI issue when using a date fields as a required profile property during user registration
- Fixed error when running the product in debug mode
- Fixed visibility issue when a user publishes a comment on a friend's wall
- Fixed issue that caused module icons to not appear in the UI
- Fixed UI issue in the datepicker control when using Chrome
- Fixed issue where saving a page removed the page icon
- Fixed issue with effective and expiry dates of roles
- Fixed UI issue when expanding all tabs in the HTML Editor Manager
- Fixed issue that caused the profile picture to disappear when switching from English to French
- Fixed issue where use trial link appeared for a service even if no trial period was setup
- Fixed validation issue in profile properties
- Fixed issue in Member Directory filter by profile property where registered users did not get the correct results
- Fixed issue that caused Social Group Roles to be limited to the Global Role group
- Removed settings that did not apply from Super User Account Module Settings
- Fixed UX issue in the Journal when the product is installed in Dutch
- Fixed issue in the journal when entering URL's of the format www.domain.com instead of http://www.domain.com
- Fixed issue when using '&' in the title of Social Groups
- Updated to the latest version of the Telerik libraries
- Added a warning message when deleting comments form the Journal
- Updated the DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider so that the product runs in Azure successfully
- File Manager
- Journal Module
- Member Directory Module
- Social Groups Module
DNN is really good, but i would say start with DNN is pain... their is too much information scattered... its really difficult to find correct info. Please organize info, so that anyone can start using it easily... "Well begin is half done..." is missing in DNN
on Oct 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Some error occurs when have locale param, why DNN use Locale Case sensitive?
on Sep 22, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Installation smooth. Photo upload in profile still broken for regular users (and maybe only for child portals).
on Sep 17, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Installation went fine, overall speed or portals seems to be better as well.
on Sep 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM
The overall speed of the portal is better. Same issues with localization, content is never displayed correctly after login.
on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
on Sep 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.